Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ugh...

What Matt said.

I don't have much else to add, particularly about a team that could have re-signed a 20 ppg player for almost $1.5 mil. per year less than his market value (indeed, would've basically gotten a free year out of him) last summer, except that doing so would've meant backtracking from their own arbitrary bullshit deadline. So Jerry got to keep his pride, and the Bulls' best offensive player goes to their longtime rival, where he will undoubtedly torch us a couple of times each season.

Any talk that this is all part of the Bulls' master plan to get Wade needs to keep in mind that this is the Bulls, and there is no master plan. So far as I can tell, there are Jerry's whims ("I like Ben Wallace (and his agent, Arn Tellem)!", "I like Luol Deng!", "I like Kirk Hinrich!", "I don't like Mike D'Antoni!", "I don't like Ben Gordon!", "I don't like Tyrus Thomas!"), and that's about it. There are a ton of teams that are going to have salary cap space next year, and why any of the top free agents would choose to play for a franchise this fucked up and screwy is beyond my ken.

Think I'll be taking a break from the blog for a while, because at this point, what's the fucking point?

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Not to mention it was posted on ESPN.com (of course I can't find the link now) that D-Wade explicitly SAID the Bulls should re-sign Gordon. I can't imagine them landing Wade -- it's the diametric opposite of what the Cavs do to keep LeBron.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

XI
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home