Monday, December 08, 2008

K.C.'s Irony-Free Zone

From K.C. Johnson's article today:

The creator of the hilarious Web site heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com has posted only two entries since the February trade that sent Larry Hughes from Cleveland to the Bulls.

The self-described Cavaliers fan claims his work is done now that Hughes plays elsewhere. But even if the witty site were still being mined for material daily, the serious truth is Hughes wouldn't be giving anybody much with which to work. [Emphasis mine]


I don't know, K.C. Hell, in this very article, there's this:

"I always try to keep my teammates before me on the court. I try to help guys out, get guys in their groove because I feel I can always find my groove."

Says the dude averaging 2.1 assists per 40 minutes!!!

As the late, great Bill Hicks said, "It's irony, at a pretty base level, but I like it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home