Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About Last Night...

...I don't really have much to add to what Matt and KD said. I like that Ty played 41 minutes, and did a lot of nice things during them. (Some of his rebounds were kinda insane.) I like that Ben Gordon had a very nice 2nd half. I like that Deng, Hinrich, Noah, and even Nocioni (who was a team high +16!), all played very well. I like a nine-man rotation, with no Aaron Gray and as little Thabo as possible. (Does Scotter have the ear of VDN?) Derrick Rose joins Carlos Zambrano and Dan Marino in my personal troika of "Sports Figures I Would Take A Bullet For."

All in all, a nice win, but kinda expected against a weak Bucks team. After last year, I'm taking it in stride. But if they can knock off Boston on Friday, or Cleveland on the road next week, well...then I might start getting excited about the Bulls again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrick Rose joins Carlos Zambrano and Dan Marino in my personal troika of "Sports Figures I Would Take A Bullet For."

Ace Ventura is way ahead of you

3:12 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

In that way, and so many others.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home