Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mixed Feelings

Hmmm...Don't know how I feel about this:

As Aaron Gray walked to the bench after Drew Gooden replaced him following a brief second-quarter stint on Tuesday, the rookie center, according to several witnesses, snapped at interim coach Jim Boylan.

"That's what I get for working hard?" Gray said.

A shocked Boylan snapped back and Gray, a second-round pick, played only the final 1:21 of a blowout victory over Memphis the rest of the night.


Now, on the one hand, I feel like Boylan would've been well in his rights to snap back, "Dude, you missed a shot and picked up two fouls in three fucking minutes! Not to mention you're slow as fuck. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up."

On the other hand, as a general rule, I feel inclined to endorse any and all slags about Boylan and his rotations, almost regardless of their merits.

Yup. This is a real tough one.

2 Comments:

Blogger T Dizzle said...

I am not sure how to feel about this either. I wonder if Gray would be on anyone elses roster. I am just disappointed beyond words with this team.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did Boylan put him back for the last 2:11?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home