Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey! This Gift Horse Has A Cavity!

Thanks to our searing hatred of all things Boylan, TYI makes No. 9 on these dudes' Top 10 Chicago Sports Blogs. And yet...how much weight are we supposed to place upon a list that places the Trib's Steve Rosenbloom at No. 1 (above Blog-a-Bull!)? That's the type of refined taste and judgment that gives the Best Picture Oscar to Shakespeare in Love over The Thin Red Line. I'm channeling somebody.

But, hey, at least some people are reading this fucking thing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

TYI and BaB don't even get the honor of a hyperlink. I'm surprised I never ran across the Luol's Dong blog, but I stopped seeking out cookie-cutter Deadspinoffs a while ago.

And no Desipio? Desipio pre-dates blogs.

7:13 AM  
Blogger T Dizzle said...

Congratulations! I love your blog and read it religiously. I would love to put a link on my blog to TYI.

7:58 AM  
Blogger CoachSkiles said...

Thanks t dizzle.

If you're looking for permission to link to us (not that we could stop you) please procede.

I know Bengo is looking to trade up his office job for a daily gig blogging from the apartment. Baby steps ...

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home