Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Spit on You, Jim Boylan

I spit on the minutes (or lack thereof) you gave to Luol Deng, who you sat idly on your bench, for all of the fourth quarter, and all of OT. I spit on your substitution patterns, in which I can discern not even the slightest hint of logic or forethought or strategy. One can't even call it chaos theory, in that a theory normally implies an "idea," and it is painfully obvious that you have none.

Oh, but wait: That is unfair. You have one idea. And for that, I snort deeply, gathering up all of the phlegm I can muster from the darkest reaches of my nasal cavity, and hock the biggest loogie of them all upon your crunchtime, three-guard lineup, in all its craptacular permutations.

2 Comments:

Blogger CoachSkiles said...

Any chance we can dump Wallace to a Western conference contender?

Utah, New Orleans, Golden State all would seem to need another big body.

Wallace and Gordon for Kirilenko?

10:53 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

Kirilenko's contract is horrible. Doesn't make sense to me to trade Wallace's horrible contract for a power forward with a worse one, when the point of getting rid of Wallace should be to clear minutes for Tyrus and Noah. At this point, it probably makes more sense to wait til the summer when I suspect Pax is going to make wall-to-wall changes...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home