Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stuff About Aaron Gray You May Not Have Known

Wow. Not only did DengDeng make a rare appearance by posting today, but as the point man for the TYI Collective's two 11-game season ticket packages, he also sent along a "Letter from Aaron Gray." Most of it is boilerplate PR hack babble, but I thought this was kinda interesting:

I didn't start playing basketball until the 9th grade (I was more of a football and baseball guy), and my career got off to a little bit of a rough start. In a preseason game my junior year, I hammered home an alley-oop and shattered the glass and broke the backboard. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital with 70 stitches in my face and a shattered ankle. My team lost 12 of our first 13 games, but when I got back healthy we ended up winning 17 straight. We upset the #1 team in the state in the first round of the playoffs. Luckily I haven't broken a backboard since.


There's probably a joke to be made here, but frankly, I don't think anybody on this team deserves the effort it would take for me to ridicule them.

2 Comments:

Blogger DengDengShotYouDown said...

In Luol's absence from the court, I'm trying to step up!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nowadays, Christian Louboutin cheap has accepted and owned by the majority of the emerging online shopping. You have to pay 500$ or more to get a pair of shoes in Louboutin exclusive stores which means a plenty of money to ordinary customers. However, Christian Louboutin outlet makes it isn celebrities?privilege any more by offering reasonable price. In addition, their qualities are guaranteed. If don have a pair of such beckoning shoes, you will be abandoned by the fashion. Just looking at any with the fashion magazines right now, or watching any from the fashion exhibits, and even just going out in to the streets of any important city's organization district, you'll see just how well-known these red bottom shoes genuinely are - they are becoming worn by trendy women everywhere, and at just about every time of day and for most any occasion. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-black-sticker-coffee-man-sneakers-cheap-902.html]Christian Louboutin Black Sticker Coffee Man Sneakers [M0004-DSC_8118] - £99.16 : Christian Louboutin Outlet - cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com[/url]

regional
usually
with
shipment
snug

Ceinture Robe Brode Et Bottes

You may also like:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-spacer-flat-sneaker-black-cheap-56.html

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home