Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jimmy's under the boards. Jimmy's in the open. Jimmy makes the shot.

Jim Boylan quoted in loathsome Trib poker reporter, and columnless columnist Steve Rosenbloom's slightly less painful to read than hear blog.
"All the decisions that were made in the last week or so were made by me, not by anybody else. Not by Ben Wallace or Adrian Griffin or anyone else. They were made by Jim Boylan. I'm the head coach of the Chicago Bulls and I run this team; I discipline these guys. They respect me and I try to respect them. This is my team right now and I'm the coach and I think people need to know that. It was ultimately my decision [to add a second game]. I had veto power. I thought about it for quite a while and I decided it was the best move for our team."
Votes, veto power, veni, vidi, Ventura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home