Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Disdain I

Lucky for you, world, I've decided to only post once a week due to a lack of free time, and I really don't care about being 'first'. The blogosphere is becoming more and more MSM every day; link and idea credit generally ends up going to the E-Buchers out there. Remember there are several different bloggers at TYI, so this isn't a death rattle. I'd rather not be involved in a rat race where the only winners are the real rats, and worrying about getting the credit I truly deserve (none, really) is a waste of time (again, none). Plus the Bulls are the least inspiring subject on the planet right now.

Skiles didn't play Thomas last night, let Ben Wallace take 7 wild shots, and fielded a 5 man unit that included offensive duds Thabo Sefolosha, Chris Duhon, and Ben Wallace. I'm shocked the Bulls didn't lose by more. At least Hinrich played reasonably well, but I'm sure I'm only saying that because I appreciate white people too much. If only I could come up with more bold statements lacking any supporting evidence. See ya, day night job.



This Week's Shitties
1. Charlie Danoff has no idea how unpopular Kirk Hinrich is
2. Brett Edwards digs misogyny
3. Jack Cobra assures you his cock works
4. Mini-Dave Berri doesn't want playoff odds

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misogyny? All he said were that the girls were a bit out of shape...big deal.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

You're obviously a 3.4

10:36 PM  
Blogger Crucifictorious said...

Edwards could apply for a job at the DC City Paper...he and the E-I-C would be simpatico.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a coincidence that soonafter HSCS semi-retires from blogging, Sam Smith picks up the slack with a Chris Antsey reference.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

Anstey is peerless. I'm super pissed at Sam today.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home