Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Notes on a Box Score

Missed the game tonight, but looking at the box score, I got a few thoughts:

1) It looks like I might owe Deng an apology for ripping on his management-favoring reading habits. I think I'll hold off though until we find out who moves whose cheese in his next battle against Tayshaun.

2) Whoa. Seventeen minutes for Kirk? Four for Ty???!!! A win's a win, I guess, and, hell, Du's been better than El Capitan, butI don't know how I feel about this.

3) I caught some of the Game Cast in the 4th, and did my eyes deceive me or did Noah hit a pretty big 20-foot jumper late in the game? I guess the team played better when he came in, but only two rebounds? Whatup with that?

I'd be interested in the thought of people who, y'know, actually saw this game.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah did hit a big jumper, and like a 15 footer at that. Noce was getting all the boards in the 4th, so Noah was fine on the boards, a bit foul prone though.

Du played great, Kirk needs to be taken out behind the barn and put out of his misery at this point.

I missed the first quarter, so didn't see Ty.

Whatever, we'll take a road win any way we can get one.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Eddie Basden said...

Anyone else see Kirk's face [from the bench] after Noah took and made the big bucket in the 4th? Pretty priceless combination of terror and joy. More on the side of terror.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

Least encouraging win ever.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah looked pretty good in the 4th. Banged on Gerald Wallace for a layup and nailed that jumper at the top of the key. He was right there for all the boards, but other players grabbed them first. Played with 5 fouls for the last 4 minutes or so.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home