Friday, August 17, 2007

What Do You Say, Cubs Fans?

How about you give the guy a break and stop booing Jacque Jones for a couple weeks? Or does a game-winning homer and game-saving catch not buy guys a moratorium any more? I heard some yahoos booing D. Lee after he struck out the other night, so who knows, maybe asking for sanity at Wrigley is a lost cause these days. (It's not like you Sox fans are any better, so don't get all high and mighty.)

Anyway, for the rest of this Friday Afternoon in the Universe, this blog is honorarily named Thank You Jacque.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Sweet said...

What's next? Thank You Todd Hollandsworth? I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

4:47 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

Was it because of Thank You Jacque or did you just look at the AL Central standings?

5:10 PM  
Blogger Big Sweet said...

Neither. I thought I misplaced my world series ring. But no worries, I found it.

6:55 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

Now you just gotta polish it. Its shine came off remarkably quick.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home