Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Kids On The Blog

Matt points out there's a new sheriff in the town of Bullsblogoburgh: Only the Bulls. (For a second, I thought we were getting scooped by one of our own, but the name's Mr. Berg, not Moberg.) In any event, he's committed enough to not only watch the webcasts of the Summer League games (which is more than I can say for myself and, I'm going to assume, all of the other TYIers), but also write funny, insightful posts about said summer league games. Go show him some love.

Also, the blogger formerly known as Paxson Jackson, but now firmly entrenched as Hot Shit College Student (or HSCS, for the abbreviationally inclined) has revived the blog formerly known as Taurine Dream, but which now goes by The Grabowski Free Zone. (At least, I think that's what it goes by.) Confused? Well, call down the necessary angel, dear friend! As my main man Mr. Wilde once said, "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few... okay, several dickish comments shouldn't have earned me the italics.

8:19 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

I meant it as a term of endearment. I can take it off if you'd like.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home