Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome Aboard

As a long time listener-first time caller of TYI, I'd like to say a few things for the record:

1. I do believe that Eddie Basden should still have a spot on the active roster. A big guard that can defend would have helped the Bullies against this man time and time again.

2. I will be attending the NBA Draft at the Madison Square Garden Theater this Thursday (barring any unforeseen ticket problems) with letterman's jacket and Bulls gear in tow. I hope to sit next to DJ Strawberry in the stands, awaiting his 2nd round selection.

3. Despite the previous promises, the Draft post will be of the running-diary format. I'll be sure to comment on player's attire, Knicks fans, and Carmelo's crying mother.

4. Despite my bloodline, I am not a professional writer by trade. I hope that I can make up for this pitfall by providing a bit of humor and more talk of Scoop. All I'm saying is that you can't ridicule me for missing a comma or splitting an infinitive here or there.

I'm proud to be making my first TYI post at the site of our team's last official "Thank You Isiah." To many more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Sweet said...

welcome aboard indeed. we anxiously await your draft diary.

1:20 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

I kinda think Thabo makes another big guard in the Eddie Basden mode a little irrelevant. And it's not like Deng is a bad defender who was totally schooled by Tayshaun. That said, welcome aboard and I too am salivating at the draft diary.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie Basden sucking at basketball makes him irrelevant.

Bango -
Didn't we just witness Prince posting Deng to death? I still scream "he's left-handed!" at the television regardless of what's on.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home