Thursday, May 17, 2007

Most Disappointing Stat of the Night

Kirk's 3 of 13 shooting is disappointing, but the Cap did go for a double double, dishing out 11 dimes with only 2 turnovers in 43 minutes.

No, far worse was Ben Gordon. Not his 7 of 18 from the field: 39 percent against a defender like Chauncey isn't great, but neither is it awful. What's unacceptable is going 1 of 1 from the line in 45 minutes. Forty five minutes and you get to the line once!

All things considered, I'm not too upset with this team. Their core is still really young and they had a decent year. But I hope this "exprience" teaches them not to be so gun shy in the future.

This is about all I can manage right now. A couple days of reflection are probably in order.

UPDATE: How depressing is it that if Phoenix loses the most exciting team left in the playoffs is fuckin' Utah? I'd say I'm pretty much done with the 06-07 NBA season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home