Sunday, February 25, 2007

Home Stretch

After today's loss, the Bulls record now stands at 32-26. They have 24 games left and will have to go 16-8 to reach the goal (and my pre-season prediction) of 50 wins. (Alright, I said 50-55.) Take a gander at the rest of their schedule. I just went over it and did a quick prediction (Should win/Should lose) on each game. I was fairly conservative in doling out the "should wins." (For instance, I gave them losses on the road to Orlando and Miami, as well as at home to Denver.) Nevertheless, the record I ended up with was...16-8.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly, that would leave them with a 48-34 record...not 50 wins. but, i do agree, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to finish 16-8. the schedule is manageable, and also, for whatever reason, if the past 2 years are any indicator, they do seem to play their best ball at this point of the season.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home