Friday, December 29, 2006

(cough) bullshit

CnnSI has an interview with Riles up. I assume this interview was done before the Bulls/Heat game on Wednesday. If not, Marty Burns gets a big thumbs down for not calling him out on this -


SI.com: You gave Bruce Bowen his first real NBA break (with the Heat in '97). What did you think of Knicks coach Isiah Thomas' accusation earlier this season that Bowen intentionally sticks his foot under shooters when they're attempting jump shots?

Riley: I don't get caught up in that. I've learned one thing as a coach: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything. I used to say a lot of things when I was young. Bruce is a hell of a defender. I don't think there's any controversy. I don't think he does it intentionally. I just think opposing coaches get upset with it.


Must been a different Riles, than the A-hole who has been calling Kirk dirty. Things are gonna be realt chippy if the Heat and Bulls meet in the playoffs.










1 Comments:

Blogger Big Sweet said...

What really makes you mad is thinking about all of the calls Wade got in the lane during their title run last year. As if he needs any more leeway with officials. And Posey only gets one game. Mercy.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home